Friday, August 3, 2007

Welcome Home Emma!

The recovery time is over (as determined by the insurance companies) and as much fun as it was in hospital with all of the fantastic staff, it is time to bring Emma home.

All bundled up and ready to go!

The proud (and tired) parents with their little peanut.

Strapped in the car & ready to go home and see her bedroom.

At home in the beautiful dress her Grandmother bought for her in Twizel (where?).

Wrapped up snug as a bug in a rug! Ok, so it is a shawl that her Grandmother knitted for her, but she loves it!

Kristen and Emma enjoying quiet time bonding at home.

Asleep in my own bed at last!! All this room to grow into is fantastic!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is my first chance to see the pics... she is beautiful! Praise God for this wonderful blessing He's given you both. I can see the joy and satisfaction on each of your faces, and am delighted for you. The adventure REALLY begins now
:-D!

I hope sometime when I'm here and you're here I can cuddle her myself, and give y'all a hug, but till then consider yourselves hugged.

Much love, and God bless you ALL,
donna