Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Bee

Every day with Emma is such an adventure...especially since she is in constant motion. Rolling, wriggling, and scooting around are her new favorite activities. I didn't realize she could scoot on her back until last week when I put her on her playmat and jumped in for a quick shower. I looked out the bathroom door to check on her, and she was about six feet from her original location. She had scooted on her back off the playmat and around the side of the couch. Yikes! Her daddy jokes she has a bad case of wriggle-itis! Once she learns to crawl, we are in big trouble.
I love my jumperoo, thanks Mimi!

Out on another adventure!

Are you getting a picture of this?

Mmm, yog(h)urt!


Just hanging out with my Dad!

Who knew she would be interested in Buzzy Bee at such a young age! We decided that this was probably not the best toy right now...choking hazard?!

We love our legwarmers - thanks Grandma!

No comments: