Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a Magic City

We had a great time at Magic City Art Connection this past weekend!

Dugald was out of town on a guy's trip to the Talladega for a Nascar race, so Emma's Mimi and Pop came over from Dalton to help out. They were troopers, eventhough it was a lot of work.

The weekend was a great success (for both Dugs and I) - here are some pictures from the show.

Maybe
I can entice Dugald to post about his Nascar weekend.



Check out the new display furniture that Dugald made!

The elves have been busy in the studio!

Emma hanging out with her Pop.

We love our Carrie!
(Check out Emma's necklace)

3 comments:

mcclure adoption said...

...like your display ;)

glad the weekend went well for you!

Unknown said...

Aww! I think that is the only picture of me with either of the girls. She is such a doll : )

elizabeth.speck said...

Your necklaces are beautiful Kristen! I'm so impressed how much your art business has grown!